I have been to Cake International before in 2011, it has been held annually in Birmingham (and in London too), you can read about that visit here and here.
I enjoyed Cake International in Birmingham and its a very busy event, but it was a bit of a trek by car, Manchester is just 25 minutes away for me so...happy days!
The event itself has a mixture of fantastic cake events entered into by both professional and novice cake makers plus a range of providers (from all over the world) with everything from cake lustres to cake boxes, from cake wrappers to every kind of fondant icing, tools to tips, its all here.
The cakes stretch anyones imagination and the floral sugar craft is out of this world. I was just in awe of the detail. You just cannot believe these flowers are made of sugar the detail is so unbelievably life like, its like an optical illusion.
There are also a number of events that go on in the three days in the events theatres (you must book for these in advance and a charge is made in addition to the ticket admission price).
Anyway on the 8th March I shall be there...with my camera, gazing in awe and pondering...could I ever make something like that!
If you would like to go the Cake International Event this year at its first appearance in Manchester at the Event City Manchester, you have the chance to win some tickets as I am delighted that I have FIVE PAIRS of tickets to give away for the show and on ANY days, thats on either the 8th, 9th or 10th March, Friday through Sunday.
- The tickets will get you into the show for one day and do not include admission to any of the events you have to pay extra to see at the event theatre.
- Tickets are issued in pairs for the purpose of this giveaway, only one pair will be issued to each winner.
- The giveaway does not include transport to and from cake International in Manchester.
- Any tickets won may not be redeemed for cash or other goods.
- This giveaway is open to UK entrants only.
- You have until midnight on 26th February 2013 to enter.
- You can have several chances to enter, just follow the Rafflecopter instructions below or you may be disqualified.
- You must leave a comment below on this blog to say who you would take with you to the event if you won, otherwise your entry is invalid.
- Winning entires will be chosen by Rafflecopter and me and my decision will be final.
- You must state what day you want to go once you have been notified by me of your win, so please make sure your e-mail address is correct.
- Tickets will be sent out to you directly to your home address from One Voice Media after 1st March 2013.
BEST OF LUCK...if you win I might just see you there!