The recipe turned out really well, and the flavour of the cakes was great, and making them like this meant there were lots to giveaway.
If you take part in 'Dish of the Month' for March you have the chance to win a giveaway that has kindly been supplied by OXO GoodGrips...one entrant will win a 2.8L stainless steel mixing bowl and medium silicone spatula. The winner will be chosen by random number generator when the Linky closes on 28th March 2013. This draw is open to UK residents only but you can join in with 'Dish of the Month' wherever you live.
If you want to join Janice from Farmersgirl Kitchen and myself baking our way through Kitchen Diaires II in 2013 we would love to have you join us.
You can link up with either this blog or Janice's blog below this post.
You can also see all the entires as they happen by following this challenge on Pinterest here.
- Make a 'Dish of the Month' from ANY recipe by Nigel Slater
- Link back to this blog or to 'Farmersgirl Kitchen'
- Use the Dish of the Month logo (above) in your post
- If you use twitter, tweet your post with @Heavenona_Plate OR @serialcrafter and #DishoftheMonth hashtag and we will re-tweet it to our followers.
- If you own a copy of The Kitchen Diaries II please do not publish the recipes on your blog without permission, they are copyright.
- If you are using any Nigel Slater recipes from the BBC Food website, please link to the recipe on BBC Food rather than publishing the recipe. Likewise with any of Nigel's recipes on the Guardian website.
- Only one entry per blog please.
- Recipes must be added to the linky by the 28th of each month.
And remember to add your Dish of the Month to the linky below this post: